Saturday 14 April 2012

Training

Hi Folks,

No one put their names forward for cycle leader for any of the dates I requested.  I know we are all busy but if everyone does a little it means no one has to do a lot!  Can I ask you to think again and   see if anyone is available for 6/5 or 13/5.  Denise@trilogy.ie will get me.  Looking to do 60 - 70 km.  All that is involved to be a leader is to show up on the day, make sure everyone can keep up to the distance and pace and have a safe cycle.  Our Club Superwoman Trish has kindly offered to take tomorrows cycle.  Meet at PLC at 9.30 am.

We have decided that next Sunday 22/4/12 will be a recovery day - No Club Cycle.  Recovery from Tri Laois and all its late night celebrations. 

Finally the tests we did earlier in the year, I have to apologise its taken so long but here's the link to check out your times www.trilogy.ie/fitnesstests/