Tuesday 3 April 2012

Calendar / Sunday Cycle Leaders

Hi folks,  I am trying to keep the calendar up to date so it will be easy for any member to check and see the training schedule for the coming weeks.  Please bear with me, I'm on a learning curve, and am trying my best.  To check the calendar just hold your cursor over any training session and the relevant details as to meeting place, time etc should appear.  You can contact me on denise@trilogy.ie if you have any comments or queries.  Thanks.

Also regarding Sunday cycles.  We currently have a 9.30 cycle from PLC which covers a distance of between 60 and 80 km.  We need people to put their names forward as leaders for these sessions.  The dates we need leaders are 15/4, 22/4, 6/5, and 13/5.  You can contact me on 087 2036718 or the email above if you are available to be a leader for any of these dates.

Also there is another cycle group that are covering a fast paced 100km + / - on a Sunday morning.  If you are interested please contact Willie on 087 6565424 for the details. 

Hope everyones training is going well as we get closer to the race season.  Denise.