Thursday 2 February 2012

Cycle weekend away - Are you interested?

Hi Everyone, I'm putting in for this one. It is good value and for a good cause. A friend of mine from the Defence Forces sent me the following email so if you want to hop on board, send me an email and I'll contact him.:
Folks.

I am helping a mate of mine to organise a 3 day charity cycle in aid of the Irish Hospice Society. The cycle will take place the weekend of 11, 12, & 13 May 2012.

Day 1: Ballymahon, Co Longford to Salthill, Co Galway 100km
Day 2: Option A 100km Connemara Loop
Option B 200km Connemara Loop
Day 3: Salthill, Co Galway to Ballymahon, Co Longford 100km

Participants are asked to raise 250 euro and for this they will receive;
• 2 X Nights Accomodation in the Salthill Hotel
• Food and refreshments while on the bike each day
• Safety outrider and 'broom' wagon

The pace will be easy day 1 with the options of a 'harder' or 'easier' Day 2 & 3.

Aswell as supporting a good cause it's a great opportunity to get some pre racing season base mileage.

Please let me know if you or anyone else you know are interested and I will give you a shout and get a few sponsorship cards to you. If you cant do this please pass the mail on to someone who you think might be interested.

All the best