Sunday 30 September 2007

Great Day, Great Night

Hello to all you hang over heads. Here I am, at work, just after 9 o clock on Sunday morning and some of ye lot are probably still drinking. Just to say that it was another excellent performance by the club. Thanks to the 'Big Day Out' committee. It was brilliant to see a lot of our unsung heroes, the very important contingent - our families, partaking in and enjoying themselves. And last night again, they were all out in full force. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are not just a bunch of people who happen to be in the same club. It was a get-together amongst FRIENDS and that is why it works so well. Looking forward to next season, but I can say, that I'm honestly looking forward to the 'REST' more!! See ye all soon.

No comments: