Wednesday 22 August 2007

Words are inadequate

Hello to everyone in Trilogy. I don't know where to begin with when it comes to thanking everyone for all the support I have received from this club for IMUK. My message memory on my phone is completely full with good luck and congratulation messages. I just want you all to remember, however, that it was ALL the support I've received from the day I registered for this event that has got me through it. So from the VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I thank each and every one of you. I'm afraid to start mentioning names as I'll leave some one out so apologies in advance. Margot, who was my training partner and gave me the courage to enter the race in the first place. Willie for all of the 'worrying and stressing' and organising my Big Trainig Day. Taco, who made sure I was entered in every race I applied for and took away the stress of missing a registration deadline. Taco, I know you did this for everyone in the club but I just want you to know how much we all appreciated it. Karl, Elaine, Mark Downey, Finn and Dee and every one else for your unwavering support. I will be forever greatful. To Ken, for making sure I got my pizza, dounuts and hot cholocate at the end. And of course to my LSH (Long Suffering Husband), without you, it meant nothing. THANK YOU.

No comments: