Friday 3 August 2012

Races, Babies, Injuries & more...

Hi all,

While I was away busy 'enduring' winter training in Perth for most of the past month, lots of activities have been going on with Trilogy Members including Kilkenny Tri, Beast of the East, the local inaugural Stump Jumpers race which I hear was a massive success, and of course Challenge Roth. Have I left any out? There must be many race reports out there for sharing? I hear Trilogy members have been busy securing podium places at these. Please send the stories to me at helena@trilogy.ie and congratulations to everyone who competed.

Special congratulations also on behalf of Trilogy members, to our very own chairman and his family on the birth of baby Max Osborne. I foresee Osborne relay teams participating (and probably cleaning up at that) in the very near future.

Best wishes and get well soon to Niall Kavanagh. I understand he admits to taking his following in our secretaries footsteps too far recently by injuring his foot, putting him out of the running for a little while. Get well soon Niall.

Best of luck to everyone racing in Bunclody & Brian Boru this weekend. I know I have the glad rags out and the have been practicing lots over the past month for the partying on Sunday night in Kilaloe. I for one am looking forward to it.

~NB~    Race reports please!!!! We all love to have a read of them.