Wednesday 22 September 2010

Missing Sunnies from Budapest

Message here from Laoise in Limerick Tri Club ... if anyone can help, please let me (Karl) know.

I was away recently in Budapest at the World Championsips and was competing on the Sunday in the age group Olympic event. On the run section I had my sunglasses with me and they kept falling off and annoying me so I gave them to a very helpful Irish supporter to mind! (I believe this was a female Trilogy Triathlon club member, maybe someone who did the sprint event the previous day?)

The supporter was doing a great job cheering everyone on and was located on the bike course out near the transition area. They were blue and white oakleys. I am wondering if anyone knows who the person was that I gave them to and is there any chance that they brought them home for me as I didn't manage to locate them in the aftermath? If not, don't worry but I'd be delighted with any help you could provide,