Tuesday 8 April 2008

sneaky training

Noel Territ spotted out the Dublin road tonight at 6 45 pm.Nothing new in that I suppose...I suspect their is alot of sneaky training going on up around the curragh and the streets of Dublin with Mr McCann and Mrs wearen..not much been said about that I notice...Mick Farrell spends that much time lifting sneaky weights he will soon turn into a DUMBBELL [Too late I hear you scream] You see besides Mr Territt the other  three are the real sneaky trainers,they manage to hide it so well and then they try to back each other up and play all innocent....just see how long it takes before they attack me..prob have a sneaky meet first to decide what to post....Ps keep up the good work Roy...Mick as  for Trish think she is in the Wicklow mountain doing the sneaky thing....Wont mention Pawel and his sneaky training just yet.... chat soon and look foward to the reply people....