Wednesday 31 October 2007

3 things to settle here

1st thing: Trish, my bike is 'gun metal grey'. NOT silver!
2nd thing: Mick, it is fully CARBON, not plastic!
3rd thing: I hate sending text messages. Everyone would have got a lot of mixed up text messages from me today that I tried to stop sending. I even took the battery and the sim card out but to no avail! What I wanted to say was that LOVE IS IN THE AIR for Trilogy. Dave Slattery proposed to his girlfriend when they crossed the finish line in the marathon. No one seems to know what time he did the run in but he has covered his tracks anyway by deflecting interest in his time by proposing. We have seen through your smoke screen Dave. But a huge congratulations anyhow.
And the proposing didn't stop there. Mark Downey proposed to his girlfriend Elaine today and she has accepted. This wasn't a halloween trick either but a lovely treat! Great news all round. I can feel a celebratory night in O'Gorman's in the not too distant future. Congrats to all the new loved up couples.

No comments: